FINANCING HOME RENOVATION IS EASIER THAN YOU THINK.
Our Home Renovation programs allow you to finance the renovation of your existing home or a new home you are purchasing.
Steps to get started:
- Work with your loan officer to choose the renovation program that works best for you.
- Select your contractor and get a bid.
- We will order your appraisal to establish the value of your property based on the renovations being completed.
- Once your loan is approved, we will send final renovation documents to you and your contractor.
- After your loan closes, your contractor must begin work within 30 days and complete the project within 6 months.
- A draw company will manage getting your contractor paid, order inspections to make sure the work has been completed, and monitor the title to insure no mechanic liens get placed against your property.
Home Buyer Tips
- 2 Myths That May Be Holding You Back From Buying
- 5 Reasons Home Ownership is a Good Financial Investment
- Do’s and Don’ts During The Loan Process
- FHA 90 Day Property Flip Waiver
- Getting a Mortgage: Why So Much Paperwork?
- How to know if it’s a condo?
- Look for a Luxury Home? Now’s The Time To Act!
- Ready To Make An Offer? 4 Tips For Success
- The Perfect Home Loan Application
- What You Need To Know About VA Loans
- Condo Loans - Low Down Payment
- How We Safe Guard Your Information
- Mortgage Insurance
- Niche - Unique Mortgages
- Path 2 Buy
- Rent vs. Buy
- Rising Rent - No Problem
- Student Loan Debt
- The Mortgage Process
- USDA-Wide Open Spaces
- FHA “Back-To-Work: Extenuating Circumstances” Program
- FHA 203k Streamline Rehab Loan
- HomeStyle Renovation
- HUD-184 Native American Program
- Jumbo Loans
- Veterans Assistance Loan Benefits
- Reverse Mortgage
- 3 Reasons Why First-Time Home Buyers Love FHA
- FHA - Home Ownership Opportunities
- FasTrac Approval Process
- Home Ready Program
- Jumbo Plus Loans
- Loan Programs - Pros & Cons
- How Low Interest Rates Increase Your Purchasing Power
- The Power of Pre-Approval for Agents
- Where Are Interest Rates Headed?
- Why Pre-Approval Should Be Your First Step
- Delayed Financing Options
- Discount Points vs Premium Pricing
- Duplex Financing Options
- FICO Scores
- Flipped Property Finance Options
- Jumbo - Credit Challenged
- No Lender Fees
- Union Advantage
- FHA - Benefits
- FHA - Credit Requirements
- FHA - Limited Savings
- FHA - Refinance
- Family Opportunity Program
- Fannie Mae - 97% LTV
- HomeScout: Your Unfair Advantage
- Jumbo - Medical Loan Program
- Luxury Home - 2 Million Max
- NHF Platinum - Down Payment Assistance
- Non-Resident Alien Home Loan